Well,

installed radiator and connected wiring, etc. atx lines installed. Waiting for final parts from Bill will arrive Monday. Have to return my lower control arm that I bought for warranty exchange, installed it and when I removed the dust cover from the ball joint, the rubber case was pierced at the factory.........

Strange thing happened on passenger side drive axle installed, I installed th drive axle into the intermediate shaft and it went in pretty smooth - I didn't have to pound on it or anything. When I turned away to get a socket and turned back the inner cv joint boot collapsed and was sucked completly in!!!!! Seems like there was a vacuum on it. I pulled it back out and it would not expand...I took it back to O'Reilly for a warranty exchange....they trying to figure out what happend on this deal...never seen anything like this before....lucky me I guess.

Cleaned the upper intake manifold, took off the throttle bottle and it the egr passenges were almost complely closed off. The back of the throttle plate had a very thick carbon buildup. Used Berrymans, simple green and my power sprayer to whip it into shape.

Now if I can only find my injector clips that I placed somehwere where I wouldn't lose them!!!

Almost ready to fire this beast up!

Bob

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!