Here's a new one. WHo would like to have "SVT", or "Contour", or "Mystique", or whatever on their headrest or seat back? Well... now you can. I am taking orders for patches. They come in a set of 2 (two) and are $10.00 shipped. They are fully tight sewn, flexible, and perminant (wont unravel or wear). They can be atached with many types of leather glue for a permanent (to never be removed), or with tacky glue (permanent to a point, but removalble we necesary.) Each SVT patch logo is 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. Ofcourse, words like COntour would be a little longer (like 5inches). There is NO additional fee for larger patches! I can produce pretty much anything you want. I can do logos like mercury logo, ford logo, CEG [with permission], and even your names (whut! ) If you want em', let me know, I can have them made in less than a day, and shipped next day. ALso, you can have pretty much any color you like... below is a picture of silver outlined in black of an SVT logo. I will take pics of it in my car tommorow when it is lighter out. PM me if you wish to order one, give me your name, address, what colors, how many, what type you want (svt, or whatever) and phone number. I will accept payment thru paypal or money order. (Paypal users, add an additional $0.50 for their fees.)

Chad

Top view in Silver with Black outline.

This one shows how thin they are.

Pics are a little crummy, crappy camera.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15