How do you feel about Gay marriges? I see states were really upset about gay marriges and are passing laws so that they do not have to recognize the gay marrige. I think there is more prejudice aimed toward gay people than any other group of people. Even the goverment openly critisizes and condemns gay people. I try to remain neutral when it comes to gay rights. I would neither want to make gay people angry at me or the people who despise gay people.

I have had people that do not like me to call me gay, f*ggot, and gay names trying to start a fight but I just ignored them. I think some people really thought I was gay because I did not respond. I don't hate gay people. They do their work and contribute to society just like anyone else. I don't really know about gay marriges. I know the goverment is sure against gay marriage. There are good and bad gay people just like anyone else. I think too many people use the few bad gay people and try to put all gay people in that same group. I don't think all gay people are bad.