Unfortunatly on sunday, febuary 29th 2004 my contour SVT was totalled....

the worst part is, my stupidity caused it

I was traveling home from a freinds house at 3:30am, when i fell asleep behind the wheel. i was doing approx 60mph, i struck a telephone pole on the drivers fender, just in ahead of the front wheel, the car rotated around the pole flipped upside down, and landed on the passenger side roof/ side of the car (basically where the windows are)... there is not a undented panel on the car... words cannot describe the damage that was done. i do have pictures and will try to get them uploaded for all to see. the car hit and rotated with such force that the spare tire bolted to the floor of the trunk, sheared free and was found 50 feet from the car. both sail panels and the rear spoiler also were torn free on impact. the absolute destruction was immense...

luckly i walked away... i broke my nose, had to have 8 staples in the back of my head, 14 stiches on the left side of my face, and horrible bruises all over (really bad ones on my thighs from the seat belt) the contour did its job and earned its five star safety rating with me...

i am at such a loss she was my baby, i loved my car

1115/2150 rest in peace

-Y2K SVT- BORN 1/03/2000 DIED 02/29/2004