carbon-werks is not a mess merchant who sells a large quantity of after market fender for honda accord or toyota camry. We fabricate quality goods in custom job base. Fortunately, brett has hired us to do custom job for this project. carbon-werks will do whatever it takes to satisfy your needs and more. We know that we may not satisfy all people but we will surly try to meet the standard. We will always be here to take not only compliments but also complaints and other issues to assist you people in any way.

Perhaps there is any concern and question about this project, please feel free to post so that i may assist you with a solution.

To begin with i'll gather definite buyers. we basically know what we are getting. the only question at this point is if we are capable of furnishing this good. Therefore, the payment will be collected after the completion of the mold. However, i need to know how many serious participants are out there to support this project besides Brett so that i may assist you better.

Definite buyers

highly interested

Problem due to financial issue.

Okay people, Let's get this rolling. the sooner you guys participate, the sooner we are going to complete this project. Remember, there will be more to come as long as there are enough demands for carbon-werks service.

thank you....