Originally posted by TronX:
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Call Bill, Steve or Tim.

I'm still waiting on someone at Signature Lincoln Mercury to send me the overcharge on shipping. I paid for 2-day air and they sent my parts ground. I hate to keep asking this, but all I ever get out of Bill is that he will do this right now and then I never hear from him again or get some foggy excuse?

If I call them on the phone again can Steve or Tim help me with this problem because it's not getting taken care of from Bill?

I'm not going to re-give my CC numbers over the phone again because Bill already has them. If he can�t find the CC numbers then just send a check to my address. I'm sure it can't be that hard to find my shipping address in the system. And send me an E-mail saying you have acknowledged this because I hate waiting around here, got better things to do like tweak my car.

I�m really at a loss as to why this is becoming such a big ordeal over a few dollars that would not have been a problem if someone had not made a mistake at Signature Lincoln Mercury.

I would still buy from them in the future because I know most of the errors I�ve had will not be repeated and I'll choose ground the next time to avoid any complications...lol

This problem was resolved several days ago. I informed you that I was away on Jury duty, not a foggy excuse, and would credit the account ASAP which I did on 11/04/04 at 11:40am. So I have no idea why you are posting negative comments on this board several days after the credit was issued.

I have been a part of the CEG since 1998 and have helped hundreds of CEG'rs get there parts cheap, fast, and accurate. Sometimes mistakes happen, and I made good on my end by crediting the entire S&H for that order $15 to be exact.

So I would appreciate in the future that you not post comments about a situation that had already been handled.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.