This is an intrest check for a T3/4 turbo crossover pipe for the duratec MTX Contique.

Warmonger is going to be "away on overseas business" for a year, so I am taking it apon myself to try to get this to go through.

Thanks to him, the R&D is done.

'What this means to you is that you can use your choice of turbo and wastegate, T3 exhaust is the flange (Warmonger) used along with the 38mm Tial.
Get 36# injectors for return-style systems, 39# injectors for the return-style systems.
A lightning MAF.
Then you go to StreetFlight and ask for a chip, an intercooler (if you are smart) and intake piping if they have it for a T3/4 turbo.
Prepare to shell out some cash, but not anything crazy.

MSDS header owners will be pleased to note that they can retain their MSDS headers, adapt only the front header to fit the crossover pipe and end up with even better numbers than I have here!
For those who are planning this out, you can just order the headers during the build-up.

If anyone is interested in the crossover pipe for the T3/4 turbo then we need to do an interest check in the group buy forum. If there is enough interest in a group buy then the local performance shop named Deepstage is considering building a crossover pipe. Approximate price will be around $700 initially IF there is enough interest and IF they agree to do it. My crossover pipe will be used as a model to build a jig for reproduction. After the initial offering the price will drop but how much is not known since it may/may not happen.'
Link to more info, dyno results, ect......

Again, this is an interest check to get the crossover pipe produced. We need 8-10 people to commit and we'll go from there. Pricing is going to be around $700

Where do I fit into the picture? I'm just a CEG memeber trying to help us get more options

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone