Originally posted by ContourKev:

I will never buy a Japanese car, those pretty much suck! Id be alot much happier in a SVT Contour, those Japanese do not know how to build a car I would be happy in, Ford does. Out of alot of forign cars I have been in, none compare to a Ford. But when you have a bunch of movies on these import cars, you got a bunch of wannabes who wanna do exactly like they did because it was on a movie

When I get my G35 6MT, I will show you what Ford DOES NOT have anymore....280Hp 270Tq stock... Available in 2 or 4 door.

If you havent guessed its a replacement for the SVT Contour, they make nothing in that class for 2004 or 2005.

2006 will be the year to get a Cobra, but I am not waiting that long to get a new car. I loved my SVT and think highly of Ford products ( Ford is the Only American Car I would buy ) But right now they do not offer anything to my tastes/power hunger range besides the Mustang, which IMHO needs that make over to be appealing.

PS - Add a Twin Turbo to the G or Z and you get 400RWHP and 380ft/lbs TQ.. on 8.5# boost.... it makes me happy in my pants

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L