I love my car but there's been issue after issue, and at the end of the day it's a high powered FWD car. I know an LSD goes a long way, but it will never have the same composure as a well setup RWD car. It's been wonderful for what it's been, I've done some great mods, had tons of fun at insane speeds, got approving comments,,, but the 5 year/52k mile ride is coming to a close in the next few months. I remember picking it up in May 1999, on a warm, sunny Saturday. That drive home was wonderful. The sounds from the engine, the smell of the leather.

If it wasn't for the problems, I wouldn't get rid of it. 3 sets of rear sway links, 3 sets of rear sway bushings, tie rods, new steering rack out of my pocket(still clunks), tranny that grinds, dash that makes noises, and an alternator that somehow is getting stuck in really cold weather.

Leaning towards an 05 CTS, 3.6L, 6 speed manual, but we'll see.... the old 3.2L models will drop in price dramatically and I can't resist a bargain. :-) The SRT4 is a tempter but I think I'm too much of an old fogey at 28 to get one of those now.

Brian Dors
1999 CSVT