Yes I can make the ring into different colors. I can use a 7 color changing ring foglight instead. With the wiring, it comes with a two position switch so you can run just the angel eyes or or the fogs, along with all other wiring needed. Very easy to wiring also. Just run the wires through the firewall, hook up to the battery, ground it, plug the wires into the swich and thats it. If you have factory fogs I can run you though an easy way to hook the fogs up to the factory switch and use another switch to work the angel eyes seperately. For those of you that do not have the svt front bumper, I can only sell the fog lights and wiring with the stock bracket that normally comes with the fog light. I can only make the custom brackets for those with the svt front bumper. If you have the svt bumper with no fog lights, I will have to charge you for the cost of the new stock svt fog light bracket because I will need that when fabricating the custom bracket for the angel eyes.

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid