I recently fabricated a new set of angel eye foglights for the contour svt. I posted pics on this website and there seems to be some interest there for them. I am just checking to see if anyone on the website would be interested in purchasing a pair of these fog lights from me. You will get the fabricated mounting bracket, the fog lights themselves, and all wiring needed for the install for a flat rate of $100. That also includes shipping anywhere in the USA. When you receive these fog lights they will bolt directly into the factory fog light holes of the svt bumper with no modding necessary, and will be fully adjustable vertically. I will stand by my product in that they will be defect-free. The only thing you would have to do is remove the factory fog lights (you can leave the factory lights on the factory bracket and I will send them with the new fog lights) and send them to me. It won't cost a lot to ship at all since its so light. If you don't want to it will cost extra for the new svt brackets. Any interest at all, just let me know. Here is a link to what they will look like...
Angel Eyes
Angel Eyes 2
Angel Eyes 3
Fog Lights

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid