i just ordered a great looking set of pedals from a company and asked about having a matching dead pedal made. they said its definitely doable. i'm sending them a template. i'm not looking to take anything away from roger's dead pedal. i just want a complete matching set and looking to see if anyone else is too. the company said to see if people are interested in the 4 pedal set, though they can likely do the group buy for the 3 pedal set.

autovation.net this is the company. look under product for the contour link.

the pedals r available in polished or matte finish and with or without the svt logo. i'm going to have them add the svt logo to my dead pedal. they appear to make a very nice product. i was originially going to use their focus or mustang dead pedal. u can check under those links too to get an idea of the dead pedal.

if u already have a pedal set, then jump on roger's group buy. i can ask but i havent found out if the company will offer just the dead pedal. its a tossup.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale