Originally posted by SCSVT:
I need a set or rear control arms (thin one/toe) and am having trouble finding any.

Contact Bradness; he makes those.

As I said, we live in a highly litigious society so I won�t make the (forward) control arms for anyone except me. I am not a mechanical or structural engineer and I don�t have access to the facilities required to test my control arms, so I can�t be sure that they will hold up in every situation and/or condition that a CEGer may throw at them. I�m sure that if someone were injured or killed because one of my control arms failed I would be sued. Being sued is only part of the reason though; I�m not sure I could live with my self if someone were injured or killed because of me.

On the other hand, I�ve never heard of someone crashing because of a broken sway bar mount. For that reason I MAY consider selling my billet aluminum sway bar mounts.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998