Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
I hope they know how to weld. The stock forward arms are very thin and will warp like hell most likely. I haven't had the time to make the forward ones yet. I still need a good way to attach the sway bar to the round tube correctly and solidly.

I am currently having (3) sets of billet aluminum sway bar mounts CNCed for me along with (3) sets of billet aluminum control arms. I designed the parts for my Contours, but I am also having an extra set made for a friend (providing he will sign a liability waiver).

I considered offering the parts in a â??one time only Group Buyâ?, but because we live in such a litigious society Iâ??m not going to make the control arms for anyone except me and maybe one friend. I may offer the billet aluminum sway bar mounts for sale to those with enough skill and ambition to build their own control arms, but even that would be dependant on whether or not the outside diameter of their control arms matches the inside diameter of my sway bar mounts. In addition, anyone using my sway bar mounts would have to either build their own adjustable sway bar end links or buy a set from me. And you can believe me when I say that none of this has been cheap. I have got to be nuts to be spending this much money on a Ford!

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998