Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
I put a good battery in my car. But, I need a front alignment badly...I'm out 2 parada spec 2's On a side note I dug up some rear control arms, found my spare rod ends,and found some hydraulic tubing that should work quite nicely for my run of control arms. I'm still trying to think of a good way to attach the sway bar to them though. I'm waiting on a response from Mumm for any inside info he can give

This is what I've come up with so far:

The offset hole will be milled for a 1.125" bar, then the smaller end will be cut off as a cap and clearanced for some amount of compression to grip the bar. The two smaller holes will be drilled and tapped for 3/8" hardware and the other end with the single hole will be drilled/tapped for a 3/4" rod end to attach to the sway bar as an end link type of thing. I still have to measure to make sure I've got the length correct and that the hardware I want to use will fit, but this is the general idea. It's a bit big right now at 2" thick and 5" long, so I will imagine that it will shrink before production happens.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."