Originally posted by ExDelayed:
Ooh, I like this idea.

How are you planning on connecting the sway bar? I have heim joints right now and would like to keep them.

They make crimp style brackets with threaded holes for heim joints or end links to sway bars. I couldn't remember without looking if the rear bars even connected directly to the bar... I guess they do.

I'll be measuring Rick's car up this weekend hopefully. If we're unable to measure it up, I may have to offer a free set to someone to drive up here to measure them up and install them or something... Interested??? Demon???

Originally posted by Swazo:
Are they going to be the greaseable heim joints? I am interested either way.....

I think I'm pretty much going to offer about any kind of heim joint from greaseable entry level ones up to the nylon impregnated kind that don't need any more lube. They will all feature the rubber boot seals to keep dirt out of the joint for much improved life though, so that they will last at least a couple of years before needing replacement.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."