I have spent the last three days searching for a "newer" used vehicle since my Contour has been totaled.

EVERY car I look at is NO comparison to my Contour!!! Dealers are asking ridiculus prices for cars that are dirty, worn, and just don't run right!

I've test drove some Focus's. THEY SUCK so far. I WILL NOT buy one. TOO SMALL, and TOO much plastic for my liking.

I've tested some Taurus's, but they seem "too" large, and the seats are quite squishy, though they have some nice options on them.

I've tested some cavaliers, but can what can I say? This car has no power!

I tested a few Malibu's, liked a black 2002 Malibu LS, fully loaded, BUT I hear a lot of bad things about Malibu's, and that doesn't turn me on.

Plus yesterday I found out that my car insurance just went up $200 a year because of an address change, so that doesn't help matters either.

I am DYING to find another Contour SE Sport, but haven't found one yet. I found a 1999 Contour (4 cyclinder) at a dealership today, and he wanted $6,995 for it. I told him that I bought my 2000 Contour SE Sport for $5,995 - then he said that he could give me that 1999 contour for $5,995. YEAH RIGHT...it was a year older than mine, AND it had more miles. Other than that, he wasn't willing to work on the price, so I said "SEE YA!"

There are a few SE Sports on AutoTrader but unfortunatly, I have to finance. Bummer.

Luckily I still have two weeks on my rental car, so I have a little bit of time to keep looking. And I've been driving this 2004 Grand Prix around like crazy, putting LOTS of miles on it.

Sooo......any other suggestions for good USED cars? I have to keep my payments under $200 a month, so I need to keep the car under $10,000.

I wish a really nice car would just fall into my lap, and say BUY ME!!! (Wishing it were a 2000 Contour SE Sport)

~ Kari ~

Silver Frost 2000 Ford Contour SE Sport V6 Automatic 61,400 Miles