Lemme tell you guys.. there ain't no way in hell I'm gonna give up on this. Not with so many people wanting this product (myself included). I will update this post when I have restarted making the knobs (sometime in the next few months) and you better believe that they will work, look cool, and you guys will love em, and make me a millionare outa them (alright, thats a little far stretched). And... also, count on the headlight knob being done this time, aswell as a possibilty (this is after the knobs) of making the window, door, and sunroof swithces in the same manner. (Just thought about that yesterday.) Again... that is LATER... like probably by Christmas this year. Thanks for all the support and hope to see some of you guys at the SZ04... I'm registering, are you?!

(I think I stole that slogan from Macomb Community College, or something like that.)

Chad

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15