HEy guys... sorry to keep you un updated for the last couple days... the plastic ball things arrived at my dads work today.. they look pretty cool. He is going to mold the couple tommorow evening and test em Saturday to make sure they are strong and won't break. From what my dad said, he is a little concerned if the fitting on the back will be strong enough, or if it will strip and crack like a piece of ribbon candy. I'll find out tommorow, I have my fingers crossed right now. If it doesn't work, I'll have to search for another company who makes plastic of this same consept, but stronger, or hault this thing til I can afford to have another mold made of a much thicker knob. I've spent a good chunk of change on the develop. of these molds and the four packs of sample Acrylic resin ($330.97 to be exact.) So, I really hope it all comes out well tommorow. I'll keep ya guys posted tommmorow. Thanks for all the patience and... what is a convo? Later

Chad

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15