Hey guys. Sorry for no post yesterday. Between work, school, adn these knobs, I've been pretty dead. Anyways, to update. The mold for the fan speed knob is still being worked on. The craptacular weatehr here forced my dad to close shop the other day. The plastic "tiny balls" of acrylic resin have been ordered and should be shipped soon. They are first sending a test package of each color (Red, Green, Blue and clear). This will allow us to make 2 knobs (Fan Speed and the other one) from each color, test em, make sure they fit, work, and are strong (Plus look cool, the most important). If all goes well, then the Large 100 pound bags of plastic will be ordered. I am getting the real tiny bags first just to make sure all comes out well, keeps cost down for you and I. My dad hopes to continue on working this mold out. The engineer has already drawn up the other knob, it's just cnc machining the dang thing to make a PERFECT Alloy mold of the knob. Oh.... and also for all that asked. Look for a headlight switch knob in late spring, if these AC control knobs come out great. I'll feel you in on details when the time comes for that. Still have yet to figure out how to get the damn knob off, though. Any pointers on that???!!

ANyways, thanks for the patience, I feel like I've been making you all wait a terribly long amount of time for these. However, I'm sure you guys are all fine since its only been two weeks and I've not collected a dime of cash.. just your two cents.

Fill you guys in tonight. Oh, Dave and Busters. What time? I have school on Saturdays (yeah.... I know ) Let me know what time, I'll see if Ican make it out there. Thanks for the invite.

Later
Chad

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15