Yep, but I don't like the language. Never did, never will. It adds absolutely nothing to a post, other than to lower the quality of our site. Read the rules. They state, in part:

"Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, ....... will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. Attempts to defeat the built-in censor will be met harshly."

I'm seeing more and more attempts to "defeat the built-in censor". Read the posts in question.

I too would be upset if my car broke down. It's done it several times, and I've been upset every time. Crude and vulgar language does not help anything.

I'm not picking on any person or individual. But it seems to me that too many people can not talk or write with out using profanities, and they usually do so intentionally, by intentionally mis-spelling words to defeat the built in censor.

95 Contour Zetec, ATX (wrecked, sitting in the barn) 95 Mystique Zetec, MTX 2000 Taurus SEL 3.0L Duratec 1994 Crown Victoria LX 4.6 V8 1993 Chevy Silverado 4.3 V6