Unless I can figure the damn problem out today or tomorrow, my sisters car will be towed to the dealer she bought it from, and will be trader back-in to get a different car.

I just had the car towed to my mechanic who has been working on cars for 30 years, and even HE cannot figure out what the hell is going on with the car. I have been trying to diagnose it for almost 2 weeks now.

I've replaced the plugs, plug wires, ignition coil, IAC valve, PCV valve, and verified that the EGR is working perfectly and had the ICM verified by machine that it is working perfectly.

I've made a few posts already but just to sum it up:

The car starts, idles to 3000 RPMs, tries to come back down below 1500 RPMs, starts shaking and backfiring, and stalls. Sometimes in 1 second, sometimes it will keep reving itself back up and down for 30 seconds until it eventually just gives-up and dies.

The only other thing I MAY do is substitute another PCM to see if it makes a difference. Why? Because I've tried a whole bunch of things to try and get a CHECK ENGINE light/code but am not able to.

I've pumped the EGR with 10" of vacuum to open it completely with the engine running at cold idle, and I get no light. I disconnect the IAC and get no light. I disconnect the MAF Sensor and get no light.

This just boggles my mind...and I've already had too many headaches trying to figure it out that I'm just about to give up all together...

Just lettin' you all that tried to help me know whats going on...and that I thank you all for your input:)