Originally posted by Scary Version:
I am here to post in Chris's defense. I am presently in chris's class now. I have know Chris for a short time but in that time myself and all of my classmates have no reason to not respect Chris. He has given us nothing but respect. This was topic was talked about in class the other day. Chris explained to us the whole situation to us and gaves us the reasons for the closeing of his shop and for him moving. While Chris was exlpaining the situation he did not once say anything bad about this fourm or the people belonging to it. His still thinks highly of you. I will not share with you what he said because I am not going to share his personal life all over the internet. But I can tell you that Chris took the correct steps to make sure that the kits would reach you. He was sorry for it taking so long and took full responeablity for his actions but [censored] happens and this didnt work out like he would have liked them to. I can see how this would look like fraud but it isnt. I is a case of a man who did what he thought was right. So I am just here to say that Chris deserves your respect and all though I do not know the present problems with the situation I can tell you it is not in Chris's hands and he is not running. I hope that you will someday understand what has happened and not look down on Chris becuase he is nothing but a good man that is doing what he can to make his way through life. Thank you for your time and I Hope you get your kits and that you can look back on this and realize it is a misunderstanding..

Since when is cheating people considered good to make a way in life? Like i said before, he cheated me out of my $150 deposit and still havent received my kit.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm