Originally posted by penncollegeguy:
I can understand how all you guys feel, but i want to hear some facts. No he says this, he says that kind of crap. What exactly does he owe you guys? He's a pretty nice guy and the class is pretty cool, so its hard to imagine some of the stuff ive read on here. Dont start calling the school and starting crap with him just to cause trouble.

He accepted several thousand dollars from the CEG community and bankrupted his company before he could complete the project he accepted the money for. Granted, anyone who sent the $600+ or even a deposit needs their head examined, especially for something that did not exist and they did not even know what it was going to look like. But Chris could have handled it in a more professional (and legal) manner. Not only did he bankrupt his company, he left town and left a very ambiguous description of how the project will be completed. In short, he hightailed out of town with several thousands of dollars and no product delivered. As far as I know, most of the people who purchased the body kits have had them delivered (via Andy's Auto Sports), but the process took way too long and was very, very unprofessional.

In addition, the project car (owner: Nirish, or onosway) was left nearly destroyed when Chris left Oroville. This left Nirish with several thousands of dollars in needed body work that Nirish understood was going to be done by Chris. And the way Speed Demon was treated when we went out to get his bumper (the first one made) was despicable. But I don't want to get into that again.

You (penncollegeguy) came here and said you would act as a liason between CEG and Chris Croft. If you didn't understand CEG's response to your inquiry, then you don't understand what the CEG community thinks of Chris. Don't start to backpedal now that people may actually take some action on this.