Originally posted by XKontour98:
Hey everyone I thought you might be interested in this. A long time ago I added Tony's screenname (Tjnovello) to my AIM and he actually logged on while I was checking the website. So I figured I would shoot him an IM to see if he would respond and he actually did. The little bit of info I got out of him was that Chris and his wife seemed to have packed up and headed back to PA. He aslo told me that Andy's is in charge of the kit and that its all there deal now. He said that the whole thing was setup between Chris and the owner of Andy's. I tried to get info on chris out of him like contact info but as I figured there wasnt any. aside from his email crofty59@hotmail.com . I told him about how Andy's says they know of no list and are giving us the run around on the kits and what not, he said he would go over there thursday or friday and see whats going on. I know that this is all a bunch of crap but I figured if anything it would remind him that this is not over and we are still trying to get justice.

This is a couple pages back ... everything is lining up perfectly (moving to PA part at least) ...

good luck guys, I am thankful I didn't get into this mess at all!