Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Davo:
That's all great, if Chris made Andy sign something that said Andy would make the kits for the people in the Group Buy. I'm doubting that ever happened. I'm guessing Chris sold the kits straight up, with no strings attached, then hit the road.

We may not need that signed paper. Andys is on record having said they're waiting for a list. Getting that, they would be obligated to follow through with what they are on record as saying - they'd make kits.

Note that they also say 2 other things:

1> We have not received any funds, and have not yet been provided any information regarding specific people who need to have orders fulfilled

Which, to me anyways, seems that Andy's wasn't going to make all these kits and get nothing but just a mold -- Chris was paying them some amount as well. Money they, apparently, never received.

2> The contract was never finalized, meaning they have no obligation whatsoever to do anything once you give them a list, however you go about doing it.

Andy's does say they are waiting for a list -- but they say that only as a secondary condition to the contract being finalized first. There is obviously more than just a list that Andy's is waiting on.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX