Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Now if Chris no longer has that list, members here may be able to provide payment information & dates so that Chris can re-make a list as complete as possible and forward it to Andys - and again have a scan posted here. That should solve the majority of problems, though perhaps not all.

You guys are out of your minds if you think Andy's is going to make (however many) kits once they receive this magical list. Chances are there was no agreement from Andy's to make the GB-promised kits. At most, you might be able to get one from them by paying for it like a regular customer would.

Your best option here is to try to get your money back from Kaotic.

I would tend to agree with you Davo... I guess I'm offering the benefit of a doubt..., and pursuing every course of action before giving up on the deal and smacking people over the head with lawyers is just a prudent thing to do.

If by some magic we get said list, it can be presented to Andys and it becomes their problem. Chris will be out of the picture finally and we will be dealing with a going concern. That gives us some leverage, and an avenue to pursue that is currently not available.

Chris, wake up! This is your way out.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.