Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Ricksvt:
just an idea. ... im callindg a local news station and see if they can put these guys on blast.....

I keep saying the media is one good way to get things done. If somebody could contact the news media about this whole issue, and ask them to take it up with Andys, I'm sure it would finally get resolved.

Andy's was aware of the obligations in the GB when they accepted the molds, they just never got the list (supposedly). You guys have collected enough evidence to present a case for getting your parts and/or money. The list & copies of the receipts should be forwarded to one guy & let it rip!

I work for a pretty big newspaper and have lots of background search resources I can use. If you guys want me to dig up some more info on these guys, just give me their full names. I can find crime records, SSN's, and anywhere they have lived recently. Hell, I can even find out if they're registered to vote.

Honestly, it will be difficult to get much media attention to a case like this because sad to say, this sort of sh*t happens all the time. Maybe bring it up with a local newspaper or publications that relate to cars.

Seriously, you guys need a lawyer to handle this.

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps