Originally posted by STU:
I have had the kit now for about three weeks. out of group buy. I was in the group buy. It is now just getting prep for paint, I talk to my body man and he thinks that this is the worse kit he has every sean.
front bumper have folds in and it is three seperate molds stuck together, 4 hours of sanding and getting all pissed off it looks good. not on car yet so don't no. well keep you updated.
Rear bumper looks great, again brakets being made to fit also not on car yet.
Side skirts S@#T I was thinking about just burning them but he said that he would do his best to make them work, Air bubbles every where.
I am going over to see him later today see how he is doing, hope okay. I will let you guys know, but I would also like to say all the trouble that evryone is going through, it is not worth it. I know its $600-700 bucks. if we all get our money back then great, getting the kit DONT DO IT...

just to make a point, since yall apparently became professional body work people over night.

look at your front bumper

tell me how you'd make a 2 piece mold pull apart with those vents in there. it wouldnt work moron, thats why its 3 pieces put together, lots of kits are made like that.

not standing up for these guys but this idiotic banter bothers me.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design