Originally posted by Contour-Mtl:
Couldn't somebody from California talk to a lawyer and get a class action suit against kaotic and andy's motorsport,
why i say andy's and kaotic it's because they are both involved and they both made promises that they're not keeping.

One thing to remember here... all these transactions between Chris and Andy's will have to have some documentation behind them. If there is nothing on paper showing the details behind the transaction and what responiblities the other is liable for, nothing can be done.

It might just be that Andy's has a mold for body kit that a good number of people want.

I agree though that it really has come to a point were you guys are gonna have to get some lawyers involved. Nyceboi cannot answer all these queston, nor do I believe the he would have the time to do all that research. Even then, they wont talk to him, so even if there was documentaion on the mold transaction, do you really think they would give it to him?

Reason I'm saying all this is because if only verbal statements were made between Chris and Andy's, everyone's hand are tied. You can place blame where you might think it should go, but we are probably looking at something for a new episode of Americas Most Wanted.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime