Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
so since chris has this info, will he be reimbursing me?

Yo bro you might want to do what the other guy did. I hope you paid by C.C. Everyone, were probaly S.O.L. The guy is obviously run town and doesn't plan on paying up. Its going to be some work to locate this guy, those that called lawyors, need to call again. Nyce the people over at Andy's have no idea who you are and have not heard from anyone in a month(word from manager). Every time I have called I have had absoulty no problem what so ever getting through and finding out info. Also Chris has not given Andy's and money what so ever. Like I said they will do nothing until then. Delivering the list is also useless with out the money. They know they were "suppose" to build something like 18 kits. They are ready to go but no dough no go This whole thing is done until we find Chris. Its man hunt time.

The part of them not hearing from me is B.S. I've contacted them multiple times and left Eric as Andy's several messages. I have his personal extention and personal email addy. I've called several times, and every time I've called someone else picks up and if I ask for Andy's they trasnfer me to voicemail and I never get a call or email back.

I'll call them now.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...