I don't know what deal Andy's and I will come up with for my car - Eric and I talked and are working on getting him the information since I doubt Chris is smart enough to do even that - yes I doubt his abilities to the fullest.

Any way, I will probably talk to Eric tomorrow over @ Andy's and I will give him my list with all the contact information that I have. From there Eric will take on full responsibility for anything - after I have given Andy's the information I will be FREE! (which probably means I will no longer visit Contour.org )

I'll try to remember to post pix of my car when finished - I do stay in contact with some of you off the board so I can send them photos.

Oh, and one more freggin annoying thing - I guess that ?Citation10 guy? is trying to sue me or has somehow come up with a case - Here is his email to me for whatever reason -

Quote:

This E Mail is to verify that i have placed a lawsuit on you , Case # 256-70-0071, Case was processed by a lawyer out of Miami Florida . I will get my $150.00 from you , Either i SUE you , or i go directly to you . I will get it . This issuse will never die , There is a lot of people who want to visit you have your face smashed in , Im not that violent . I just want my 150.00 returned to me . NOW BOY !

I feel this message is somewhat threatening, don't you think? Anyway - he knows he sent money to me FOR Kaotic/Chris and he also knows that they have the money. I thought the issue died and he went to Chris. He had harrassed me in the past and now is trying to do it again. I just wanted to put you all on notice just incase this dumbass tries to get anywhere. He has no grounds since I have proof of all my transactions - he's looking at a loss in legal fees for a fruitless attempt at suing. Let me know what you think.

Peace.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...