Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by nyceboi:

We are currently working something out - I will remain cooperative to make sure you guys are taken care of but he understands my concerns over the fact that my car should of been finished first piror to any kits being released.

Thats great its nice your helping us out. But I was thinking, you haven't paid anything as of yet right? Maybe you should take that into consideration why other kits were being shipped. Plus you had WB,hood,doors etc.. None of that was originaly included in the deal. So I didn't see any problem with them shipping kits, on top of the fact that we were all complaning about time but you were not. Not trying to be an ass, but just thought I should point out a few things. Good luck with everything

uh...try again - i am paying to have it fixed, plus 15 months without my car plus payments/insurance and a headache I didn't need? All the trim on my car is damaged with overspray and other visable damage, my interior is even worse - covered with dust all long the headboard, vinyl, seats - I spend a few hours on it and it still looks like crap - I'll have to replace all that too. Chris did F me over big time - and you want me to look on the brigher side? yeah i know you're looking out for yourself and that's fine - but if it was you in my position you would think differently. n e wayz, I only told him that mine should of been completed first - that's outside of his control since another shop is working on it. I'm only stating what was SUPPOSED to be done...

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...