Hey Guys:

I just got off the phone with Eric from Andy's Autosport. The conversation went smooth and we addressed both my concerns and the concerns of the GB. I want you all to know that I will provide them with the necessary information to fulfil this GB so you guys are taken care of - like I said, i'm going to do anything to fix this.

I also addressed my concerns over the reputation of the shop and told him how I already had a bad taste in my mouth due to the accounts on the Cougar boards along with various other parties who had issues with Andy's. The management did change about 2 or 3 years ago (the original Andys' was indeed plagued with problems) and they've had some growing pains but Eric seems to be a stand up guy and is trying to help ME out in anyway possible.

I will visit their shop and give you guys updates - I told Eric about the camaraderie between us and how you all have my back in this situation.

We are currently working something out - I will remain cooperative to make sure you guys are taken care of but he understands my concerns over the fact that my car should of been finished first piror to any kits being released.

I should have more updates later this week after talking to Eric again.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...