Originally posted by tnovello:
Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support.. you haven't been waiting a year for the kit from andy's.. you have to start over with them.. it's day one.. new people no problems so far.. remember that and it'll help make things go smoothly. I know andy's will make good..

From Andy's Autosports email:

Bill, thanks for the email. We're happy to help. At this time, we have been provided the molds but not the list of orders to be fulfilled. Once we do get the list, it will be a matter of three weeks to fulfill their entire list of outstanding orders, as we have a thriving manufacturing plant and we will push the maximum output possible through a hand lay-up manufacturing process. Please feel free to stay in touch with me personally to keep updated on the status of your order.

Thanks,
Eric Ferguson
1-800-419-1152 x106

That is how you handle a business. We pay you, you provide a service (not favor's) There is a reason why Kaotic is no longer in business, it is because you guys cant run a business....Why? Not beacuse of your products, its because you think you do not have to answer to us.....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L