Originally posted by tnovello:
Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support.. you haven't been waiting a year for the kit from andy's.. you have to start over with them.. it's day one.. new people no problems so far.. remember that and it'll help make things go smoothly. I know andy's will make good..

Dude, your an @sshole! Why is it that everything gets blamed on Chris, but he was pretty cool about the whole thing and very apologetic for all thats happened?
You say it was Chris' project but you come on here bad mouthing us. Your company accepted the job, what are you so pi$$ed about?
We were happier than sh!t just wanting bodykits, you guys wanted to take it farther, we agreed.
Man, there's no reason to take it out on us because we had a dream of actually starting an aftermarket for a car that had none. You've never had a dream???
Dude, it's been longer than a year. I sent in myu final payment in August of 2002 and I was one of the last ones because of cash issues. You can continue on your throne of self rightousness, I juat want what I paid for.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix