"Direct bolt on kits never go on exactly how a stock bumper does.." Do all of the 98+ Contours have different stock mounting locations?? Maybe in an effort to "spice things up" Ford elected to make each 98+ Contour different to thwart would be body kit manufacturers. Sounds like the 2 years of waiting was not well spent making these kits work on a car they were specificallly designed for. Based on the posts do far, the only pieces that have been fitted to a car were installed by a body shop, both indicate they will require custom fabrication to have them installed.

I can't believe this GB. I was going to be in this GB but decided I might sell the Contour for a new toy instead. I since bought a '03 miata, a car for which various body kits exist of varying levels of complexity. I have yet to see anyone experiance the delays, frustration and dissapointment I have heard with your kits.

Good luck to you.

Current Car: 2005 Lava Orange Mazdaspeed Miata 2004 Graphite Dodge Stratus Old cars: 2003 Garnet Mica Miata/1998 T-Red SVT Contour