Originally posted by sigma:
.... Ever heard the saying "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me"?

exactly...

i'm not left with much to work with Chris. if i leave my car there i can just imagine you closing shop and i never finding my car again...

flat out i don't trust you anymore and therefore will never again. your only option is to get your tools in your car drive down to my town and work out of a garage of my choosing - finish the car to fulfill your obligation to my me and my car and the rest of CEG.

if you can't finish my car in two weeks then forget it - you've had more than enough time. put the other kits on HOLD and finish my car IMMEDIATLEY.

two weeks is reasonable time - Tony said it would take 4 days for him to finish the body work - you're more experienced then him so I imagine it would take you less time. Paint will take about the same or less.

after that finish the kits for CEG.

I want that car in Import Motion Feb 7. If you can't I will drop the car @ a body shop that can - you can go there and get the apprasial for the work and comp me.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...