unfunkin believable...i feel so bad for you nyce, but i still feel worse for those that sent hard-earned money to these shiesters...what a bunch of sorry sob's

i dont know what good it will do, but SUE SUE SUE...there was a story on a tv program last week of some celebs son who was left a vintage chevy pickup i think it was by the dying father...son sent the truck to a resto shop and the truck flat disappeared!!!

he's suing the owner and was awarded damages but hasnt even seen a dime of that, and the shop owner claims the truck vanished when it was sent out for painting

one thing i wonder is who the hell chose this shop in the first place and why...wasn't it checked it out from the beginning...if they had beaters and pos cars sitting around maybe they weren't theh place to use

and to think that if it had been closer to me i was seriously considering donating my pre98 in order to get the free kit

instead of spring zings and meets, maybe there should be a caravan to kaotic and some serious ass kicking

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid