Originally posted by Logan00:
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Yes, my boys and their drama have come home!!!

Ahhhhhh...It was great to meet the Michigan guys, but it's great to be back making Joe look like an ass!

i think you little zetec ladies make pretty good asses out of yourselves

i forgot you know me so well i asked you ONE time on aim if you talked to joe , and you tell him you don't like me that i said some weird stuff , you are one crazy [censored]...

Im crazy? I live in CA and im suppose to know where joe is? You acted like I was his wife... THATS WEIRD STUFF... You didnt like my bunny did you?? I thought it was funny/cute... Guess you dont have a sense of humor... YOU SUCK AND THATS SAD

I ASKED IF YOU HAD TALKED TO HIM !! trust me the weird stuff is what you say on aim to him you forget that he has logs of all IM'S its called dead aim i use it too... i don't give a [censored] about your bunny , if you live in cali then go post in there section ..... i have a sense of humor but your just wacko and ive seen the proof.!

I cant mess with joes head a lil?...If Im soooo crazy..why does he continue to speak with me??? Cause HE knows its all in fun.. You go post in the cali section...No one else does... I didnt come here to post to you..Only to mikey steve joe and that stud hector!!!LMFAO.... YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

tired of the bs