Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:
Well other than the wheel gap stock makes it look nasty, but yeah i do like the stock svt. A silver one sitting on the the show room floor when they came out is what I fell in love with. I am just saying for the calander there had to a be a few better canidates. So what ever, i am not in that greatest of a moods on this merry day. So don't listen to me anyway, most people on here don't. Happy Holidays CEG!!

one of the main goals was to try to capture just about every style of car on here including stock, granted there are no non-kitted se's but sexiness happens

as for other cars, the following were considered but didnt have good pics and/or couldnt get them because the cars are already torn apart
antonio, skrilla, davidz and a handful of others, we wind up chosing out of about 20 the 12 we did.

theres a reason we didnt make this democratic, we'd still be bickering over whose in so its done, its sexy, enjoy

merry christmas!!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design