I finally bought the bullet and couldn't take any more. After spending 431$ on wheel bearings and to fix what ford screwed up (wrong bold used in new axles) my check engine light came on. Looked like I had a problem with one of the cylinders and my 02 sensors might need replacing. Plus the problems made me cancel my plans for the weekend...again. So Friday I went down to the Mazda dealer in Cary and traded my second and last 'tour in. It has been a troubled road. I enjoyed my cars for the most part, but I am glad it is over.

I love my new 6! That car is very impressive. Suprisingly it handles as well as my last car in the corners, but with none of the harshness. I had the bat suspension on both my tours. The only area that it lacks is the emergency lane change or even quick lane change. It has considerable more body roll during those manuevers. But it does take corners with more speed and confidence. I havn't been able to really push it yet, but It feels quite a bit faster. I can't wait to unleash the 220 hp and 192 ft lbs of torque. still about 500 miles to go until it reaches the 1,000 mile mark that the book recommends.

Oh and before you ask yes I got the 5-speed. Why would anyone get an automatic in that car who is a single male no kids? It was the last one on a lot full of automatics.

Thank you all for your helpful advice over the years. I have been a 'tour owner since 98. Almost all of you have been very nice and pleasant. Thanks!

for pictures of my 6 click HERE

Mystang

Mazda6 3.0 5spd sports package Traded in...96 Contour SE V6 5sp ICW Racing 606H 17 inch wheels BAT suspension 63,000 plus; more problems