Well, we had our meet on the 13th. Needless to say, this one was a flop.I met up with Llane at Southcenter and we drove up to Everett. When we got there, we waited and nobody else showed up. Llane and myself talked for a while and waited till ten, and then we went and got a look at some new cars for sale and sat and got something to eat. We discussed a few things and changes that i think will be implimented as a result of our turnout. I was VERY dissapointed that nobody showed up, especially because of two main factors.

1.) i was displeased because at least two other people confirmed the meet and i had a few possibles, and nobody showed. if you aren't going to make it, then please do not confirm.
2.) i am also displeased because of the simple fact that i had TWO people that wanted to come but couldn't because it was on a SAturday and they had to work. The reason for the Sat meets is that the majority wanted them on that day. if nobody is going to show, then i will move the meet to a different day when people will actually show up.

i said all that to basically say this. Our next meet will be held on a Sunday to try and accomodate other CEGers that are anxious to show at a meet and I am anxious to meet and see there cars. I would like it that nobody gets left out, but i will not continue to hold Saturday meets for people that no-show. i am sorry if others will be unable to attend, but i hope that others will be able to come with the date change (this goes to the people wanting evening meets. we will do something when it stays lighter longer in the evening. i haven't forgot about you guys either).

I do apologize for the negative tone, but it was dissapointing after a 45 min. drive up there. i do also understand the reasons for people not showing up. It was rainy and i know the CEG site was down. To clarify on those reasons, we will never cancle a meet due to rain, and as far as being able to contact us through the site, i cannot help that. Llane and myself have made all of our contact information easily available and are more than willing to take a call or email. Llane has some other ideas as well and will be posting on those soon.

Our TENATIVE date for the next meet will be Sunday January 18. more information will come as it gets closer. this one is in Olympia. Please make your plans ahead of time and try to be able to make this meet.

Thanks to everyone and i hope you ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack