I have been reading thru a lot of past posts and it sounds like a bunch of you want a set, or dream of having the Morette headlights. Well, I am one of you!
I'm very surprised that no company out there has produced them for our cars here on U.S. grounds, however, I'm *considering* being the company that does it.

I need to have Under Pressure Auto do something "ground-breaking", and this may be it. My bodyguy that has done a few cars for me personally, is one of those "I can make anything" kind of guys, and he has proved himself correct many many times. The only thing is, he only takes on projects that he feels will absolutely be a success. so please... IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A SET OF MORETTE-STYLE HEADLIGHTS for your Contique, answer the following questions. I want to show him a list of Serious perspective buyers before I even present him with the project.

1. Your year/make/model.
2. Carbon fiber, fiberglass, or plastic housings.
3. What do you consider to be a reasonable $ range in U.S. currency?
4. When would you buy a set if they were within your price range?

I am not guaranteeing anyone that we are going to make these, but obviously, if we get a 100 or so CEG'ers that want a pair, then I'm sure we'll venture into it.

So, PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!!!

If you have another style you'd like to see produced, post a sketch of it.

Thanks,
Dean.
TeamUnderPressure.com
dean@deanjoyce.com

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524