I need to get a show of hands here on who would be interested in a pair of new Ractive seats like the ones pictured below. Each seat comes with a slider and all hardware needed to mount in any vehicle.

Price will be $399 per pair with sliders and hardware. Shipping will be extra. NY residents add tax.

Please let me know if you're interested in a pair and in what color. Yellow, Red, Blue, or Black.

I'd like to get an idea of how many serious buyers I can get here. If it looks like a decent number of people want a pair, I will order a pair for inventory here and do a test-fit in my Mystique so I can provide my buyers with a "how-to".

If you are confident that you can install them in your car, you don't have to wait. The price applies to any member here on CEG immediately. If you have any doubts on your installation ability, you may want to just let me know you are interested and wait for me to make the "how to".

You can reach me at 914-204-7263 or email me at dean@deanjoyce.com

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524