This product is bogus when used in FI cars due to the fact that it is stationary ( non moving). ,,, Except when it unexpectedly turns sideways and clogs the air path.

The only way that anything like this will work is if it can move (rotate) in accordance to intake velocity. This requires alot of fabrication and way better metal (thicker). Also a super high performance bearing would have to be welded to a turbine constructed much like a turbo blade is made. The turbine will have to be 4" in diameter as well as the tubing that houses it. Even after all this, you might only gain 5HP TOPS! I know this due to the fact that I have constructed a model and tested it out on my own. The basic principal is that intake air is spiraled at speeds according to engine speed, which helps induce air into the intake manifold. As the throttle body closes the turbine continues to spin, but slows down as well (depending on TB positioning). The turbine continues to aid induction until the TB closes which allows someone to WOT then release and then POT or WOT and keep a much stronger and quicker rebound than normal.
There are 3 points to be made here;

1. Tornado is expensive,non-moving, and provides virtually no gains for F.I. vehicles.
2. Since carburated vehicles do experience gains, it is imperative that vortex airflow is superior to straight airflow in intakes.
3. To create a true vortex in F.I. vehicles, moving parts must be used. (Which, if fabricated improperly, can damage internal engine parts if they malfunction.)

WAKE UP!

a D*CK SLAP IN THE FACE IS ALL I GET FOR STICKING MY NECK OUT FOR A FORD... PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!