Okay guys, I contacted Redline Tuning LLC about buying one of their Quick Lift Kits, and decieded to see if anyone else would be interested.

The Kit Prices are as followed
0-9 Buyers $59.99 + $8-10 Shipping
10-19 Buyers $54.99 + $8-10 Shippping
20+ Buyers $49.99 + $8-10 Shipping
All shipping is Fed-Ex.

These contain all the parts needed in order to install these. I have a few pictures from DDV of contour.org that I took at the last meet we had.

More pictures can be found at Redline Tuning LLC's web site. Along with any other information that may be found there.

This is the reply I got from RedLine Tuning LLC:

The way we would like to arrange this is as follows. Assuming you have a group of 20+ potential customers, we will give you a URL for individual payments that is specifically set up for this group buy. We will keep in touch with you regarding the number of purchases until it reaches the 20+ mark. Once that point is reached, people can continue to purchase at the discount price for a length of time we determine in advance. Packages will ship out once the 20+ mark is reached (in this example). The provided group buy discount URL link will end once the agreed upon time period has expired.

This method will allow us to ship our customers the product and keep the warranty in place (2 years on all components included in the kit from the date of purchase). We also use this method because we do not allow non-direct sales at this time.

So once we have 10 customer who will buy these kits. We only need 9 more, as I will be buying this kit for myself as well. 9 more buyers until we can get to the first discount rate, 19 more till the second. If you guys have any questions about these kits. Please check Redline Tuning LLC's web site first then email me if you have any other questions.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.