Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I threatened someone? Why don't all of you bring all your PMs in print to the meet and we will talk about it...

It is unbeliavable to what extent some of you will go to tarnish my reputation. It is sad, actually.

I have done nothing but help most of you guys.

Mike, when did I rip you off?
Hector, when did I rip you off?
Joe, when did I rip you off?

Who did I rip off anyhow?

I will personally bring all the documents I have that went out with the lights I was making. Then you make the call.

But you guys don't want that, do you? You just want to hate on me, and that is a fact. I have dealt with 100s of CEGers, and only one I've had a problem with. I am not perfect, I am a human being. So with had some issues, nothing that couldn't be worked out.

But so many of you out there hate me so much, that you couldn't pass the chance to make me the devil. I just want to know what is it that I did so wrong to you guys? Does someone want to tell me this. I have never taken a dime from any of you. I remember buying all of you dinners so many times, at so many meets. Ironically, it is those same people that bash me over and over. Pathetic!

Lastly, and I have said this before - IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ME, THEN BE A MAN AND TELL IT TO MY FACE! If this sounds like a threat to you, then you are the most soft skinned person in the world.

I invite all of you to come to the meet and talk to me in person. I want to see what each of you has to say.

I am coming to the meet because I own a Contour. I don't give zhit about the personal bickering. I am past this. I am an adult, not a preschooler.

Whoever wants to come, then come. Otherwise, keep your thoughts to yourself.

I don't have a problem....but many people seem to have a problem with me. What is going on here in the CCEG?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ