Originally posted by mikey boy:
i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

i wont be at the meet because i will be with my family watching the dolphins crush the patriots on sunday.

thanks for thinking of me though.

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me, Who did he rip???? If people paid that much for the lights then its not a rip off.if your talking about pete and Milan dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Hector you say your being the adult then stop Pming phil with all that Bs your saying. If you want i can post. then we will see whos being the adult. Btw show up to the meet and please have my money. i will have you battery relocation kit and from this point on have a nice life.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi