This sucks, this really really sucks. My car was broken into today. This morning during school ours, not even 100 feet away from the school. They shattered my passenger window, ripped off the entire black part of the middle of the dash where the A/C controls are and the dins. The dins were all ripped out, the A/C controls are broken in half (and heat wont turn on) cd player gone, amplifier gone, subwoofers gone. They even took my phone and my cigarettes. Theres a hole big enough to fit a basketball in my dash. My dash lights wont even turn on. I filled out a report with the 25th district station on Grand and Central. Went to the insurance, and I should be getting a call to set up an appointment for the appraisal or whatever. I was planning on installing an alarm THIS weekend, and look what happens. I took some pictures, Ill upload them later. I dont think anybody here got hit this bad. All together, its atleast a 1,000 dollar loss.

Its wierd because I hard-wired my radar on the dash, and had it done perfectly. They ripped it out, screwing it all up, but they left the radar on the seat. They also left a juice bottle and a rag. The bottle looks like theres blood on it, I havent touched anything on that seat yet. After the appraisal, im going to disinfect everything, and give the bottle/rag to a cop friend to check it out.

2001 BMW 325i Sport, Stickshift '96 Mercury Mystique V6 *TOTALLED* For sale: Alpine CDA-9811 Eclipse Amplifier Pioneer Tweeters